Amazon today is discounting Apple's Smart Keyboard Folio for the third and fourth-generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro. You can get this accessory for $119.97, down from $199.00, which represents the lowest price we've ever tracked for this accessory.

smart keyboard folio 2020Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The Smart Keyboard Folio is designed to work with Apple's 12.9-inch iPad Pro and includes a full-size keyboard, without any need to be charged separately. When closed, it also acts as a case that protects the front and back of the iPad Pro.

If you're shopping around for an iPad Pro itself, check out our post from earlier this week, highlighting sales across Apple's entire iPad lineup. Currently, you can get a 12.9-inch iPad Pro from $929.00 on Amazon, down from $999.00.

For even more iPad deals, head to our full Best Deals guide for iPad. In that guide we track the best discounts online for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPad Pro.

Update: You can also get the 11-Inch Smart Keyboard Folio on sale for $99.97, down from $179.00. This model fits both the 11-inch iPad Pro and the new 10.9-inch iPad Air.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

Tony_YYZ Avatar
I love my folio keyboard with my Pro 11” from 2018. Keyboard functions wonderfully and looks just as new as when I got it in 2018. And I daily use this iPad as a laptop replacement.

Would definitely recommend it to anyone who doesn’t want to deal with the heft of the Smart Keyboard or the price.
SlaunchaMan Avatar
The article photo is the Magic Keyboard with a trackpad—might want to swap it out to avoid confusion.

EDIT: Looks like it's fixed. That was quick!
johnnylarue Avatar
Big ol’ folio fan right here. Love the keys, love the weight, love being able to use my ‘Pad in portrait mode without taking it off.

Dat sale price is legit.?
4jasontv Avatar
The magic iPad keyboard is so good I’m not sure I can recommend the folio. Even at this price.
Apple_Robert Avatar

Love my magic keyboard.
doboy Avatar
Actually may pick one up at this price. I have one for 1st gen 12.9" and 10.5" (only paid ~$50 on sale) so I know what I'm getting into. The magic keyboard is nice, but too expensive for my use case.