Apple recently released a series of six audiobooks that have been narrated by celebrities that include Kate Beckinsale and Kelsey Grammer, making them available to Apple Books users for free.
The titles are all in the public domain, but are unique because of their celebrity narrations. A list of available titles is below:
- Pride and Prejudice, written by Jane Austen and narrated by actress Kate Beckinsale
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, written by L. Frank Baum and narrated by comedian Tituss Burgess
- The Secret Garden, written by Frances Hodgson Burnett and narrated by actress Karen Gillian
- The Time Machine, written by H.G. Wells and narrated by actor Kelsey Grammer
- Frankenstein, written by Mary Shelley and narrated by podcaster Aaron Mahnke
- Winnie the Pooh, narrated by the Disney Book Group
All six of the books are available for download through the Audiobooks section of the Apple Books app on the iPhone and iPad. You can also get them through the audiobooks section of the iTunes Store on the Mac, where they're listed as a featured download option.