Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Sam's Club. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
The sale items will be available to purchase in your local Sam's Club store (beginning at 7:00 a.m. ET) as well as online (beginning at 12:01 a.m. ET), but the retailer noted that there are limited quantities on all items. Some products will see discounts only lasting December 16, while others will run through Christmas.
Below are a few of the Apple products and accessories with promotions or deals at Sam's Club tomorrow (note that the Beats Solo 3 deal is already up):
- iPhone X - Get a $150 Sam’s Club Gift Card with activation on installment: AT&T, Verizon and USCell
- 12.9-inch and 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 256GB - $125 off starting 12/16
- Apple Watch Series 3 and Series 2 - $25 off only on 12/16
- Powerbeats3 Wireless - $128 only on 12/16 (matching Amazon and Walmart)
- Beats Solo3 - $198 through 12/25 (compared to $240 at Amazon and $220 at Walmart)
- $50 iTunes Card - $42.98
- $100 iTunes Card multipack - $84.47
Although $25 off isn't the best deal we've seen for Apple Watch Series 2 models this season, it is one of the first straight cash discounts on Series 3, which as of yet have only received promotions for store credit of some kind, like at Kohl's on Black Friday. This should knock down the non-cellular Aluminum Series 3 devices to about $305 for 38mm and $335 for 42mm. Cellular models in Aluminum will be $375 for 38mm and $405 for 42mm.
Check out the catalog for the December One Day Only event at Sam's Club for a longer list of products, and then head over to our Deals Roundup for more holiday sales.