Apple Shares New 'Go Surf' and 'Go Ride' Apple Watch Ads

Apple today released two new 10-second Apple Watch Series 2 fitness-oriented ads that once again position the device as "the gift of go."

"Go Surf" shows an Apple Watch Series 2 being unboxed and used for surfing, while "Go Ride" shows the device being used for urban cycling.

The ads will likely appear on TV in the United States, and possibly elsewhere, alongside "Go Play," "Go Run," "Go Out," and "Go Dance" ads shared last week.

Related Roundup: Apple Watch Series 7
Buyer's Guide: Apple Watch (Caution)
Related Forum: Apple Watch

ILuvEggplant Avatar
these are misleading ads

1st no surfer ive seen wears an apple watch while surfing. have you tried using the screen when wet?

regarding the cycling - where are the data screens for cadence, power, speed sensor, etc.?
a.gomez Avatar
Apple really needs to find a way for this thing not to look so ugly on the wrist. It is just a clunky box with a massive band... woof!
tod Avatar
I don't understand why an Apple Watch is supposed to enhance the experience of riding a bicycle. I used to have a computer on my road bike but I threw it away. I don't care about the numbers. I just want to enjoy the ride.
Johnny907 Avatar
Nailed it.
citysnaps Avatar
Seriously Apple?

still think the Apple watch is worth what you change for it?

Go Fish.
Definitely worth it for me. It's been on my wrist at least 12 hours a day for about the last year and a half.

Rather than listening to all the typical negative buh-blah on MR from people who didn't own one, I wanted to see for myself and bought the Sport model to check it out first-hand, believing there was still achance it wouldn't work for me and I'd simply return it because I hadn't had a watch on wrist for ten years.

After a week I was sold. No way it was going back. Valuable for everyday fitness activities (cycling, hiking, gym) and for dealing with messages, email, calendar reminders, calls, Siri, etc without having to fish out my phone. And it's an excellent watch for time as well.

So tell me about your Apple Watch personal experiences?
Fozziebear71 Avatar
And yet you still can't walk in a store and buy a Series 2 Watch. Brilliant, Apple.