Appstore-HolidaysApple has advised developers to make sure their apps are up to date by Thursday, December 22, as new apps and app updates will not be accepted between Friday, December 23 and Tuesday, December 27.

Apple says any planned app releases during this holiday period should be submitted, approved, and scheduled in advance. Other iTunes Connect and developer account features will remain available through the five-day period.

dominiongamma Avatar
Speaking of Apple and Holidays, where's the 12 Days of Christmas app? :(
They stopped it because people were complaining
Aussi3 Avatar
They stopped it because people were complaining
Yeah stupid people not liking free stuff so greedy
LordQ Avatar
Speaking of Apple and Holidays, where's the 12 Days of Christmas app? :(
macduke Avatar
I used to look forward to this every year because of all the apps and games that went on sale. Now I just don't even care. Does anyone else here find that they hardly install any apps, much less buy any apps these days? I used to be an appoholic installing apps all the time. Maybe I just have less free time now, but I feel like I still keep up with things in the iOS and greater Apple community really well and there just aren't as many apps that blow me away any more and make me think "I must install this now!" I feel like I've got a really solid toolset of apps that cover my needs, so maybe that's also a part of it. I'm becoming an old man set in my ways. I pretty much only use iTunes gift cards for movies now.
Nick11Mac Avatar
There are so many Apps on the App store that nowadays I try to have only the ones I find most useful. So I don't find that I'm installing them as much anymore. Though I do replace apps I don't use any longer with ones I find more relevant to my needs.
max2 Avatar