A few times a year, MacRumors partners with MacUpdate to promote their Mac application bundle deal.
Their latest bundle delivers 12 Mac applications for $49.99 (a $609 value if all purchased separately). Notably, it includes Data Rescue 3, a data recovery tool, as well as two popular games, Company of Heroes and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3.
The full bundle includes (retail value in parenthesis):
- Data Rescue 3 ($99.99) - Recover lost data on drives.
- Snapz Pro X 2.5 ($69.00) - Powerful screenshot and video capture utility.
- TotalFinder ($18.00) - Adds tabs, hotkeys, and other tweaks to the Finder.
- TotalSpaces ($15.00) - Brings grid-style Spaces to OS X 10.7 and 10.8.
- Mac DVDRipper Pro 4 ($24.95) - DVD ripping tool.
- PopChar X 6 ($38.00) - Floating window shows available font characters.
- MoneyWell 2 ($49.99) - Personal finance manager with a single-window interface.
- Swift Publisher 3 ($29.95) - Print shop layout creation tool with 1100 image goodies.
- Company of Heroes ($29.99) - Real-time strategy game with two expansion packs included.
- Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 ($29.99) - Theme park simulation game.
The first 12,000 buyers also get Live Interior 3D Pro ($49.95 value).
All apps together are being sold for $49.99 until December 19th. MacRumors is a promotional partner with MacUpdate. Bundle sales through these links benefit MacRumors financially, and provide a way for readers to directly support this site.
Top Rated Comments
Developer(s) Frontier Developments
Publisher(s) Atari, Inc.
Composer(s) Alistair Lindsay
Platform(s) Mac OS X, Windows (98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8)
NA October 26, 2004
EU November 3, 2004
30 dollar value? Guess again. :mad:
The $609 includes Live Interior 3d Pro which is $129.95 - the advertised price is correct for the 12 apps.