In the market for an iPhone? Here's a breakdown of all the currently shipping iPhones from Apple.
First Look at the MacBook Air
- It is quite light and thin
- Multi-touch seems to work well
- Multi-touch acts differently in different apps. Testing in iPhoto, Finder, Safari. In Safari, three-finger swipe caused you to go Back and Forward in browser.
- Mac OS X 10.5.1
- 1 USB, 1 micro-DVI, an headphone. In drop-down panel... but does not appear to "collapse"
- Bright Display, Glossy
- Built-in battery is not user accessible
- A USB Ethernet dongle is available for $29
- The Solid State Drive option carries a $999 premium