First up, MacUpdate's Winter bundle includes 12 Mac apps for $49.99 (a $741 value if purchased separately):
- TechTool Pro ($99) Hard drive and system repair & maintenance tool.
- IconBox ($24) Organize and customize icons across your Mac (First 15k buyers)
- TotalFinder ($18) Adds tabs, hotkeys, and other tweaks to the Finder
- Postbox 3 ($29) Powerful and flexible email client
- FontPack Pro Master ($300) 6,200+ royalty free, commercial use fonts plus font management utility
- Labels & Addresses ($49) Powerful label & envelope printing tool
- Mac DVDRipper Pro 3 ($19) Copy DVD video to your Mac
- Back in Focus ($99) Refocus blurry images
- NeverWinter Nights 2 ($19) Role-playing game with infinite possibilities
- Hear ($19) Improves audio quality and adds audio options system-wide
- iClip 5 ($19) Get past the limitations of a single clipboard
- FoldersSynchronizer ($40) Synchronize or backup files, folders and disks
MacRumors is a promotional partner with MacUpdate. Bundle sales through these links benefit MacRumors financially, and provide a way for readers to directly support this site. Buy all 12 apps for $49.99.
Apparent Software has put together a second bundle called ProductiveMacs consisting of 8 apps for $39.99, a value of $264 if purchased separately:
- Fantastical ($20) Meet your new assistant
- BusyCal ($50) The easy way to share your calendars
- Home Inventory ($15) Your stuff at your fingertips
- NoteBook ($50) Powerful note taking and organizing
- Default Folder X ($35) Your folders and much more
- LaunchBar ($35) Everything on your Mac, a few keystrokes away
- Cashculator ($30) The most productive way to track your finances
- Tags ($29) Manage your files, folders, emails and photos in a way far superior to folders
Buy all 8 apps for $39.99.