Apple Seeds First Beta of macOS Ventura 13.2 to Developers
Apple today seeded the first beta of an upcoming macOS Ventura 13.2 update to developers for testing purposes, with the beta coming one day after the release of macOS Ventura 13.1 and more than a month after the official launch of macOS Ventura.
Registered developers can download the beta through the Apple Developer Center and after the appropriate profile is installed, betas will be available through the Software Update mechanism in System Settings.
We don't yet know what new features or changes are included in macOS Ventura 13.2, but should we find anything in the beta, we'll update this article.
Top Rated Comments
* iOS 16.3 beta (20D5024e) - December 14, 2022
* iPadOS 16.3 beta (20D5024e) - December 14, 2022
* macOS 13.2 beta (22D5027d) - December 14, 2022
* watchOS 9.3 beta (20S5626e) - December 14, 2022
* tvOS 16.3 beta (20K5626c) - December 14, 2022
MacOS 13.2 Notes only show
[HEADING=3]Resolved in macOS Ventura 13.2 beta[/HEADING]
* Fixed a regression in Ventura 13.1 that prevented daemons from being registered with SMAppService. Also fixed, toggling items on or off in Login Items may cause items to be ungrouped or deleted. (102938063
Because not every time all the releases go out at the same time (day or hour), also it's good to be able to have an OS-specific discussion which is harder to follow in a post that covers all releases.
* Safari Version 16.2 (18614.4.1)
* System Firmware Version: 8419.80.3 (M1 based Macs)
* Darwin Kernel Version 22.3.0: Sun Dec 4 18:16:43 PST 2022; root:xnu-87188.8.131.52.2~9/RELEASE_ARM64_T8103 arm64
MacOS 13.1 dev beta RC
* Safari Version 16.2 (186184.108.40.206.5)
* System Firmware Version: 8419.60.44 (M1 based Macs)
* Darwin Kernel Version 22.2.0: Fri Nov 11 02:04:44 PST 2022; root:xnu-8792.61.2~4/RELEASE_ARM64_T8103 arm64
One step closer to seeing new hardware!