T-Mobile has announced that the iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 4 are now available through its JUMP! On Demand upgrade program, enabling qualified customers to purchase either tablet on an 18-month lease and upgrade to a newer tablet up to three times per year. The program breaks down the price of each iPad into equal monthly payments starting at $22/month with $0 due upfront.
iPad Air 2
- 16GB: $26/month, $0 due upfront
- 64GB: $25/month, $99.99 due upfront
- 128GB: $24/month, $199.99 due upfront
iPad mini 4
- 16GB: $22/month, $0 due upfront
- 64GB: $21/month, $99.99 due upfront
- 128GB: $19/month, $199.99 due upfront
The limited time offer is available by calling T-Mobile at 1-877-500-6055 or visiting a participating T-Mobile store in the U.S. At the end of the 18-month lease, the iPad must be returned in working order, or the customer can pay off the remaining balance to keep it. If a customer cancels wireless service during a lease, remaining payments on the iPad become due. See T-Mobile's tablet plans.