Apple has updated its regional websites for Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates to announce the Apple Watch will be available on October 22.
Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates will be part of the eighth Apple Watch launch wave. Apple Watch expands to Belgium, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg and Poland tomorrow and to Brazil and Columbia on October 16.
- April 24: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, UK, US
- June 26: Italy, Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, and Taiwan
- July 17: The Netherlands, Sweden, and Thailand
- July 31: New Zealand, Russia, and Turkey
- September 25: Austria, Denmark, and Ireland
- October 9: Belgium, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg, and Poland
- October 16: Brazil and Colombia
- October 22: Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates
In the United Arab Emirates, pricing for the Apple Watch Sport will start at 1,399 dirhams for the 38mm model, which is equivalent to approximately $380 in U.S. dollars. Apple Watch prices in Saudi Arabia are not yet available on the website.
Top Rated Comments
I don't think they need Saudi Arabia's help to continue selling millions of 'em.
Rest of the population are labourers working in construction or white collar workers saving up every penny to send back home.
Don't believe everything you read on media.