Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates will be part of the eighth Apple Watch launch wave. Apple Watch expands to Belgium, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg and Poland tomorrow and to Brazil and Columbia on October 16.
- April 24: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, UK, US
- June 26: Italy, Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, and Taiwan
- July 17: The Netherlands, Sweden, and Thailand
- July 31: New Zealand, Russia, and Turkey
- September 25: Austria, Denmark, and Ireland
- October 9: Belgium, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg, and Poland
- October 16: Brazil and Colombia
- October 22: Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates
In the United Arab Emirates, pricing for the Apple Watch Sport will start at 1,399 dirhams for the 38mm model, which is equivalent to approximately $380 in U.S. dollars. Apple Watch prices in Saudi Arabia are not yet available on the website.