Towards the end of last year, Google unveiled a new Calendar app for Android users. The Calendar was able to pull events from Gmail, suggest titles, people, and places to add to events based on past usage, and it had a Schedule View that offered photos and maps of calendar destinations.
At the time, Google promised to bring the app to iOS, and as of today, Google is debuting Google Calendar for the iPhone. The iOS app has all of the same features that were first available in the Android version of the app, including a clean design, the aforementioned Schedule View, and the ability to pull in events from Gmail. Google Calendar is compatible with all iPhone calendars, including Exchange and iCloud.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone to save time and make the most of every day.
- A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you're going.
- Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
- Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
- Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once
- All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.