There's a new sleep recovery menu that can be accessed if a band was not put into sleep mode, a feature originally introduced with version 3.0 of the app. The app also encourages better sleep through new personalized goals, challenging users to go to bed at the same time each night.
Following the update, reminders can also be set using customizable alerts, allowing users to set alarms for various purposes such as working out and taking medications.
- Reminders: Set customizable alerts with band vibrations to remind you to workout, go to bed, take medication and more.Jawbone has also introduced an entirely new app, called UP Coffee, which is designed to allow Jawbone UP users to understand how caffeine affects sleep. The app lets users enter how many cups of coffee or other caffeinated foods/beverages they have consumed during the day and then calculates how long it will take to become "Sleep Ready."
- Forgot to put your band in sleep mode? Now access sleep recovery from the home screen.
- Added sunrise and sunset visuals into sleep graphs
- Introducing new Today I Will insights
- Bug fixes and sync performance improvements
Up Coffee interfaces with the existing UP app, so users will see beverage consumption statistics entered into UP Coffee displayed within their UP apps.
Unlock a series of data-based reports on how your body reacts to caffeine. Check in with UP Coffee when you drink, and even when you don’t, for just 7 days to reveal your Caffeine Persona. Keep tracking for 3 more days to reveal the relationships between how much and when you drink with your bedtime, sleep duration and nighttime awakenings. Knowledge is power, so get buzzed.UP by Jawbone app can be downloaded from the App Store for free. [Direct Link]
The UP Coffee app can also be downloaded from the App Store for free. [Direct Link]