A few times a year, MacRumors partners with MacUpdate to promote a Mac application bundle deal. MacUpdate's latest bundle includes ten apps for $49.99, with a value of $564 if they were to be purchased separately.
The bundle offer has just been extended by one week, giving interested users an additional opportunity to purchase the apps. The first 15,000 buyers will also receive two-time Apple Design Award winner FotoMagico 4, and all titles are compatible with OS X Mavericks.
The full bundle of apps includes (retail prices in parentheses):
- ScreenFlow 4 ($99.99): Screen recording and editing
- TechTool Pro 7 ($99.99): Mac troubleshooting tool with support for OS X Mavericks
- PDFpen 6 ($59.99): PDF editing tool with support for annotations, optical character recognition, and more
- Civilization V: Gold Edition ($49.99): Turn-based strategy game with Gods & Kings expansion pack included
- Snapheal Pro ($39.99): Fix imperfections and remove objects from photos
- DeltaWalker 1.9 with free upgrade to 2.0 ($39.95): Compare and synchronize files and folders
- Choco 2 ($29.99): Create photo collages from over 100 editable templates
- Vitamin-R 2.0 ($29.95): Monitor your work patterns for increased productivity
- Aurora 5 ($14.95): Sleep timer and alarm clock for Mac
Bonus for first 15,000 buyers:
- FotoMagico 4 ($99.99): Create professional-looking photo slideshows
Bundle customers also have the option of purchasing three individual add-ons at discounted prices:
- Civilization V: Brave New World Expansion Pack ($30 value for $19.99): Adds international trade with emphasis on culture and diplomacy
- PDFpen Pro 6 ($40 value for $19.99): Adds website to multi-page PDF conversion, PDF form creation, and PDF Table of Contents organization
- DeltaWalker Oro Edition ($35 value for $9.99): Adds three-way comparison and auto-merging, XML visualization, and access to all three platform versions (Mac, Windows, and Linux)
Finally, users can receive a free copy of train simulator application Rails by simply tweeting about the bundle. No purchase necessary.
All apps together are being sold for $49.99 through October 9. MacRumors is a promotional partner with MacUpdate. Bundle sales through links in this article benefit MacRumors financially, and provide a way for readers to directly support this site.