The bundle offer has just been extended by one week, giving interested users an additional opportunity to purchase the apps. The first 15,000 buyers will also receive two-time Apple Design Award winner FotoMagico 4, and all titles are compatible with OS X Mavericks.
The full bundle of apps includes (retail prices in parentheses):
- ScreenFlow 4 ($99.99): Screen recording and editing
- TechTool Pro 7 ($99.99): Mac troubleshooting tool with support for OS X Mavericks
- PDFpen 6 ($59.99): PDF editing tool with support for annotations, optical character recognition, and more
- Civilization V: Gold Edition ($49.99): Turn-based strategy game with Gods & Kings expansion pack included
- Snapheal Pro ($39.99): Fix imperfections and remove objects from photos
- DeltaWalker 1.9 with free upgrade to 2.0 ($39.95): Compare and synchronize files and folders
- Choco 2 ($29.99): Create photo collages from over 100 editable templates
- Vitamin-R 2.0 ($29.95): Monitor your work patterns for increased productivity
- Aurora 5 ($14.95): Sleep timer and alarm clock for Mac
Bonus for first 15,000 buyers:
- FotoMagico 4 ($99.99): Create professional-looking photo slideshows
Bundle customers also have the option of purchasing three individual add-ons at discounted prices:
- Civilization V: Brave New World Expansion Pack ($30 value for $19.99): Adds international trade with emphasis on culture and diplomacy
- PDFpen Pro 6 ($40 value for $19.99): Adds website to multi-page PDF conversion, PDF form creation, and PDF Table of Contents organization
- DeltaWalker Oro Edition ($35 value for $9.99): Adds three-way comparison and auto-merging, XML visualization, and access to all three platform versions (Mac, Windows, and Linux)
Finally, users can receive a free copy of train simulator application Rails by simply tweeting about the bundle. No purchase necessary.
All apps together are being sold for $49.99 through October 9. MacRumors is a promotional partner with MacUpdate. Bundle sales through links in this article benefit MacRumors financially, and provide a way for readers to directly support this site.