Apple has launched a Back to School music sale in iTunes for U.S. customers dropping the price on a several popular albums to $6.99 (via iMore). The sale works alongside the iTunes "Complete My Album" feature, allowing already purchased tracks to count towards the price of the full album.
Here's the full list of songs on sale:
- Imagine Dragons - Night Visions
- Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience
- Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
- The Lumineers - The Lumineers
- Pink - The Truth About Love
- OneRepublic - Native
- Blake Shelton - Based On a True Story…
- Sara Bareilles - The Blessed Unrest
- Various Artists - Pitch Perfect (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Lana Del Rey - Born to Die
Apple also has more than 60 other albums available for $7.99, featuring artists like Taylor Swift, Fun., Eminem, and more. The $6.99 sale will last from September 2 to September 5.