Apple Posts Two New iPhone 5 Television Ads, 'Orchestra' and 'Turkey'

Apple just posted two new iPhone 5 television ads. The ads are entitled 'Orchestra' and 'Turkey'. Orchestra focuses on the microphones that Apple uses to reduce background noise during calls. Turkey shows off the Shared Photo Stream feature of iOS 6.

Excuse me, maestro? Bring it down please!
Better.
That's what happens to background noise when you're making a call on this.
This microphone here picks up the sounds around you and helps turn them down.
So when the world gets noisy, calls sound better.

Well, it's that time of year again.
You know, picture taking season?
And, with Photo Stream, you can share all the photos you want.
With just the people you want.
It's as easy as pie. Mmmm… pie.

Medic311 Avatar
i haven't seen a Thanksgiving dinner that diversified since the Pilgrims ate with the Native Americans
arn Avatar
I can't believe that a Mac oriented website is posting embedded video that I can't view on my iPad.

Works on my iPad. Did you turn off YouTube in Settings? Because if you did, then, surprisingly enough, YouTube videos don't play.

arn
Sixtafoua Avatar
The pictures in the turkey one look really yellow and muggy. They look like pictures I'd take with my iPhone, not apple marketing materials.
yoyo5280 Avatar

That's because Apple marketing materials photos that are said to be taken on an iPhone, are actually taken on an iPhone. Funny that.
Rogifan Avatar
Where can I get an iPhone 5 that simply says "LTE" as the carrier and NOT AT&T or Verizon in the states?

Hey at least with Apple you don't have the carrier logos plastered all over the hardware:

b166er Avatar
people need to stop taking pictures and especially video in portrait.