This update improves overall stability and addresses a number of issues in Aperture 3, including:
- Upgrading libraries from earlier versions of Aperture
- Importing libraries from iPhoto
- Importing photos directly from a camera
- Memory usage when processing heavily-retouched photos
- Face recognition processing
- Adding undetected faces using the Add Missing Face button
- Printing pages containing multiple images
- Printing photos and contact sheets with borders and metadata
- Editing photos using an external editor
- Display of images with Definition and Straighten adjustments applied
- Zooming photos in the Viewer and in the Loupe using keyboard shortcuts
- Accessing Aperture libraries on a network volume Selecting and moving pins on the Places map
- Adding and editing custom locations using the Manage My Places window
- Switching between masters when working with RAW+JPEG pairs.
Full release notes for the update, which weighs in at 29.41 MB and requires Aperture 3 and Mac OS X 10.5.8 or 10.6.2, are also available.