On the market for an iPhone? Here's a breakdown of all the currently shipping iPhones from Apple.
Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.6.1 and Security Update 2009-005
The 10.6.1 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes for:
- compatibility with some Sierra Wireless 3G modems
- an issue that might cause DVD playback to stop unexpectedly
- some printer compatibility drivers not appearing properly in the add printer browser
- an issue that might make it difficult to remove an item from the Dock
- instances where automatic account setup in Mail might not work
- an issue where pressing cmd-opt-t in Mail brings up the special characters menu instead of moving a message
- Motion 4 becoming unresponsive
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3810.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
- Mac OS X Server v10.6.1 Update (71.57 MB)
Apple has also released Security Update 2009-005 for users on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and 10.4 Tiger.
- Security Update 2009-005 (Leopard) (93.14 MB)
- Security Update 2009-005 Server (Leopard) (93.14 MB)
- Security Update 2009-005 (Tiger Intel) (169.75 MB)
- Security Update 2009-005 (Tiger PPC) (77.95 MB)
- Security Update 2009-005 Server (Tiger Univ) (206.43 MB)
- Security Update 2009-005 Server (Tiger PPC) (132.53 MB)