For an in-app purchase of $0.99, users can add a second mode called classic playoff, which lets players go head-to-head against an AI in a match that lasts until someone gets three points. That upgrade also allows for a color customization of the game playing field, with themes matching the hues of Apple's own line of Apple Watch sport bands.
FEATURESIt should be noted that A Tiny Game of Pong is not the first Pong-like game to be released on Apple's wearable device, but the simple and polished app feels like one of the first notable experiences to show up on the barren Apple Watch game marketplace in a while. Games like pong for Apple Watch [Direct Link] and Pong Watch [Direct Link] launched on the App Store last year.
- Responsive Analog Controls – turn the Digital Crown to move your paddle.
- Two Unique Game Modes – endless Arcade and Classic playoff mode.
- Compete with friends for high scores with Game Center integration on Apple Watch.
- Personalize your game to your Apple Watch band style with ten theme colors.
- Plays standalone without iPhone.
- FREE for a limited time!
Those interested can download A Tiny Game of Pong on the App Store for free today. [Direct Link]