Media event set for September 9, launch likely ~10 days later.
Apple Releases OS X 10.9.4 With Wi-Fi Fixes, Wake From Sleep Improvements, Safari 7.0.5
The update, which is recommended for all Mavericks users, improves reliability of wake from sleep and fixes an issue that prevented some Macs from automatically connecting to known Wi-Fi networks. Today's update also includes Safari 7.0.5.
The OS X Mavericks 10.9.4 Update is recommended for all Mavericks users. It improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.OS X 10.9.4 can be downloaded through the software update function in the Mac App Store or through the following links:
- Fixes an issue that prevented some Macs from automatically connecting to known Wi-Fi networks
- Improves the reliability of wake from sleep
- Includes Safari 7.0.5
For detailed information about this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6281
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
- OS X Mavericks Update v10.9.4 (283 MB)
- OS X Mavericks Update v10.9.4 (Combo) (958.2 MB)
Apple has also released security updates for OS X Mountain Lion and Lion:
- Security Update 2014–003 (Mountain Lion) (139.3 MB)
- Security Update 2014–003 (Lion) (134 MB)
- Security Update 2014–003 Server (Lion) (184.3 MB)