Apple will introduce new versions of iOS and OS X at its annual developer's conference.
OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 Beta Seeded to AppleCare Employees
This sort of internal release typically signals an imminent public release of the software, assuming the OS X development team does not find any mission critical bugs in final testing.
The update includes the following fixes:The first beta of 10.9.1 was seeded to developers back in mid-November following a public update specifically to address issues with Mavericks' Mail.app and Gmail.
- Improved support for Gmail in OS X Mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
- Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
- Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
- Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar