Tweetbot 3 Updated With Right Swipe Gesture, Text Resizing and More
Users are now able to set a list as their default timeline by holding down on the "Timeline" title to open a list of options. Right swipe once again initiates a quick reply (and can be customized with a different action) and text can be resized within the app. Previously, the app relied on iOS 7's universal text settings.
Round avatars, which were introduced alongside the iOS 7 redesign, can now be set to square, and timeline badges can be hidden. The update also contains several other minor feature updates and bug fixes.
What's New in Version 3.1Tweetbot developer Paul Haddad has also noted on Twitter that Tweetbot 3 will gain a night mode option in a future update.
- Using a list as your timeline is back (hold down on "Timeline" title to reveal the menu)
- Right swipe to quick reply (short swipe and release for custom action)
- Resize text within the app (Settings > Display)
- Option to set square avatars and hide timeline badges (Settings > Display)
- Email conversations or share via Storify
- "Last tweet x minutes ago" is back in the profiles (under recent images)
- Removed "Retweeted by" string so there's less chance of truncation
- Lots of bug fixes
Tweetbot 3 can be downloaded from the App Store for $2.99 [Direct Link]