Digg for iOS Updated with 'Popular' Section for Feeds, Support for Readability
From Digg's official blog:
Our new iOS app is going live in the Apple App Store today. Here’s what’s new:The website launched its RSS reader service in June, and its iOS app currently holds a four-star rating across all versions. Digg is a free download in the App Store. [Direct Link]
- We’ve added the “Popular” section to Digg Reader, enabling you to sort any of your feeds in order of their popularity across the social web.
- You can now choose to see only unread items in any Digg Reader feed. All feeds have a simple pull-down menu where you can toggle between All and Unread-only views.
- You can also turn on a new setting to show only folders and feeds with unread items.
- You can now delete feeds and folders directly in the app.
- We’ve improved scrolling performance, and added support for Readability.