Go and Fill bookmarks have been added to the 1Browser on the iPad, along with the ability to use the Strong Password Generator. An auto-submit option for login filling has also been added.
The update includes the ability to share items through Messages or email, and the app's search capabilities have been improved to allow for expanded search results across all fields. Here's a full rundown of the changes:
1Browser1Password is a universal app that can be downloaded from the App Store for $17.99. [Direct Link]
- Added Go and Fill bookmarks in 1Browser on iPad.
- Added the ability to use Strong Password Generator in 1Browser on iPad.
- Added the ability to auto-submit on login filling.
- Added fill animations to make it easy (and fun) to see where fields are filled.
- Added Copy to Clipboard in the Share menu to copy the current URL to the clipboard.
- Closing the last tab will now direct you back to vault mode.
- Added 1Browser settings menu.
- Added the ability to adjust auto-submit and fill-animation defaults.
- Added the ability to clear the Web Data (eg. Cookies) from 1Browser.
- Added the ability to share items through Messages or email.
- Shared items include a special 'Add to 1Password' link which allows you to directly add them to 1Password.
- Added the ability to expand search results across all fields.
- Search results now includes the primary URL of the item.
- 1PasswordAnywhere (1Password.html) will now display custom fields.
- 1Password will prompt to open in the web view when launching 1Password with a URL in your clipboard.
- Improved translations and the addition of Greek.
- Improvements to Dropbox syncing.
- Many bug fixes and improvements.