The Xsan 2.2.2 Filesystem Update is recommended for all Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard-based Xsan 2.2 systems. This update improves general file system reliability andThe update weighs in at 39.45 MB and requires Xsan 2.2 and Mac OS X 10.6 client or server. Apple also released an updated version of Xsan Uninstaller to support the Xsan 2.2.2 filesystem update.
- improves file system reliability when the filesystem is highly fragmented
- improves file system reliability when unmounting a volume
- improves file system reliability when running snfsdefrag
- improves file system reliability when native extended attributes are enabled
- improves Finder reliability when browsing a volume that is highly fragmented
- allows Xsan Admin to create new volumes when more than 100 fsm processes are running
New Skylake MacBook Pros coming October 27.