Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with DirecTV Now. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Afterward, the deal will return back to prepaying for four months of DirecTV Now at $140 to get the Apple TV 4K at no cost, which will last only for a few days through Tuesday, June 12. After that date, the offer -- which kicked off seven months ago in November 2017 -- appears to be ending for good.
The deal continues to provide the best savings for a 32GB Apple TV 4K online (regularly $179), so if you haven't used it yet -- or if you want another Apple TV 4K in your house -- check out the steps on how to redeem it below:
- Visit DirecTVNow.com's landing page for the deal
- Click "Redeem & Stream"
- Select the "Live a Little" package to get the Apple TV at the lowest possible price
- Choose if you want to add another stream and premium channels, or click "Skip for now"
- Click "Add to plan" under the Apple TV 4K box in the Special offer section
- Click "Continue" and go through the account creation and checkout processes
Head over to our full Deals Roundup for even more of the latest discounts going on this week, including our new and exclusive sale partnership with Twelve South on accessories that will help you declutter and organize your desk space.
Update: It appears AT&T is letting the three-month prepayment deal run just a bit longer than originally planned, so make sure to grab it before it's gone.