Cyber Monday Sales Live for iPhones, Macs, iPads, Accessories, and More
For those who missed out on last week's Black Friday deals, or remain on the lookout for a few more gift ideas, Cyber Monday offers a number of online and in-store discounts on a wide range of Apple-related products and accessories. Most deals will remain available through the end of day on Monday, November 28.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of the below vendors and may earn commissions on purchases made through these links.
Best Buy has a collection of Apple products on sale for Cyber Monday, with free shipping on all orders and free in-store pickup options available for customers.
- iPhone 7 (32 GB) for $1 with activation and a two-year contract on Verizon: Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- Buy any iPhone on installment or lease agreement and select Beats Solo 3 or Powerbeats 3 headphones, save $100.
- iPhone SE (16 GB) for $9.99/month ($160 total savings) when you buy and activate with Verizon: Silver, Space Gray, Gold, Rose Gold
Target's 15% off site-wide sale is still going on through the end of the day. There are a few restrictions, but other than iTunes gift cards, Apple products are included in the offer.
B&H Photo Video
B&H Photo Video is offering some of the better Cyber Monday deals we've seen on Apple products. We've listed some of the notable discounts below.
- Early 2015 13" MacBook Air (1.6GHz Core i5/8GB RAM/128GB SSD) for $879 ($150 off, regular $1,029)
- Early 2015 13" MacBook Air (1.6GHz Core i5/8GB RAM/256GB SSD) for $1,039 ($160 off, regular $1,199)
- Early 2015 13" MacBook Pro (2.7GHz Core i5/8GB RAM/128GB SSD) for $1,149 ($150 off, regular $1,299)
- Mid 2015 13" MacBook Pro (2.7GHz Core i5/8GB RAM/256GB SSD) for $1,299 ($200 off, regular $1,499)
- Late 2016 13" MacBook Pro sans Touch Bar (2.0GHz Core i5/8GB RAM/256GB SSD) for $1,399 ($100 off, regular $1,499)
Apple Watch (2015 models)
- 42mm Apple Watch Sport (Space Gray/Black Sport Band) for $199 ($150 off, regular $349)
- 42mm Apple Watch Sport (Space Gray/Black Woven Nylon Band) for $199 ($150 off, regular $349)
- 42mm Apple Watch Sport (Silver/Orange Sport Band) for $199 ($200 off, regular $399)
- 42mm Apple Watch Sport (Silver/Blue Sport Band) for $209 ($190 off, regular $399)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + 4G LTE/128GB/Rose Gold) for $629 ($200 off, regular $829) — sale ends at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time
MacMall is offering Cyber Monday deals on a range of Apple products, including iPads, Macs, and accessories. The discounts are similar to what it offered on Black Friday.
- iPad mini 4 (Wi-Fi/32GB/Space Gray) for $359 ($40 off, regular $399)
- iPad mini 4 (Wi-Fi/128GB/Silver) for $474 ($25 off, regular $499)
- iPad mini 4 (Wi-Fi + Cellular/128GB/Space Gray) for $589 ($40 off, regular $629)
- iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi/32GB/Space Gray) for $347 ($52 off, regular $399)
- iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi/128GB/Space Gray) for $435 ($64 off, regular $499)
- iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi/128GB/Silver) for $459 ($40 off, regular $499)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi/32GB/Space Gray) for $491 ($108 off, regular $599)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi/32GB/Gold) for $491 ($108 off, regular $599)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi/32GB/Silver) for $491 ($108 off, regular $599)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + Cellular/32GB/Space Gray) for $611 ($118 off, regular $729)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + Cellular/32GB/Silver) for $611 ($118 off, regular $729)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi + Cellular/128GB/Gold) for $887 ($142 off, regular $1,029)
- Early 2015 13.3" MacBook Air (1.6GHz Core i5/8GB RAM/256GB SSD) for $1,115 ($84 off, regular $1,199)
- Early 2016 12" MacBook (1.1GHz Core m3/8GB RAM/256GB SSD) for $1,172 ($127 off, regular $1,299)
- Mid 2015 15" MacBook Pro (2.2GHz Core i7/16GB RAM/256GB SSD) for $1,819 ($180 off, regular $1,999)
- Mid 2015 15" MacBook Pro (2.5GHz Core i7/16GB RAM/256GB SSD) for $1,959 ($140 off, regular $2,099)
- Mid 2015 15" MacBook Pro (2.2GHz Core i7/16GB RAM/512GB SSD) for $2,160 ($139 off, regular $2,299)
- Early 2015 13" MacBook Pro (2.7GHz Core i5/8GB RAM/128GB SSD) for $1,195 ($104 off, regular $1,299)
- 27" iMac with Retina 5K Display (3.2GHz Core i5/8GB RAM/1TB HDD) for $1,673 ($126 off, regular $1,799)
- Late 2013 Mac Pro (3.5GHz Intel Xeon E5/16GB RAM/256GB SSD/Dual AMD FirePro D500) for $3,639 ($360 off, regular $3,999)
- 64GB Apple TV 4 for $159 ($40 off, regular $199)
- AppleCare Protection Plan for MacBook/MacBook Air/13" MacBook Pro for $215 ($34 off, regular $249)
- Apple Pencil for $89 ($10 off, regular $99)
- Smart Keyboard for 9.7-inch iPad Pro for $139 ($10 off, regular $149)
T-Mobile is offering a "free memory upgrade" on the iPhone 7, with 128 GB models selling for $650 and 256 GB models selling for $750, which is a savings of $100 on both phones. Offers are only available online and through T-Mobile telesales (1-877-413-5903).
Twelve South is offering up to 50% off on a collection of its MacBook accessories, as well as some headphone stands. Those who place an order on Twelve South today will also receive free shipping in the United States. Like most offers, it ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time tonight, while supplies last.
- Fermata - $69.99 (regular $79.99)
- BookBook for MacBook - $39.99-$69.99 (regular $79.99-$99.99)
- BaseLift for MacBook - $19.99 (regular $39.99)
- BookArc möd for MacBook - $29.99 (regular $59.99)
- HoverBar for iPad - $29.99 (regular $59.99)
- MagicWand - $14.99 (regular $29.99)
- BassJump 2 for MacBook - $34.99 (regular $49.99)
Pad & Quill
Pad & Quill is giving its customers a site-wide discount of 15% off on Cyber Monday, including accessories for the MacBook, iPad Pro, and even Apple Pencil. Take an additional 5% off with coupon code "PQ5" entered at checkout.
Incase is offering a 50% discount site-wide on Cyber Monday, including a collection of its MacBook bags, cases, battery packs, and more, with the code CYBER50. Additionally, anyone who spends over $50 before 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on November 28, when the sale ends, will receive a free gift in their order.
Belkin is giving its customers a 30% discount on all of its products today with the code HAPPYDAY. The two exclusions to the offer include the $99.99 PowerHouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone and the $39.99 Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar, which lets users listen to music and charge their iPhone 7 simultaneously. The company is also offering free ground shipping on all orders placed within the U.S., currently running through January 2, 2017.
Speck's deal running today is 30–40% off almost everything site-wide.
Like last year, ZAGG is offering a 50% discount site-wide on Cyber Monday, with three exclusions: Slim Book Pro, Rugged Book Pro, Glass+, and Sapphire Defense.
ZAGG's offer runs later than most sites', closing on Tuesday, November 29 at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, with an additional limit of only three discounted items allowed per customer.
- Griffin has extended its Black Friday sale so customers can continue to save 30% site-wide with the code CYBERMONDAY.
- OtterBox is automatically taking 25% off of all orders placed on its website today.
- Staples is offering 15% off of $50 and $100 iTunes gift cards only.
- OWC has a collection of deals on Thunderbolt dock solutions, EarPods, Beats by Dre accessories, and more.
- Incipio is offering 50% off site-wide, with orders of $100+ gaining a promo code for 20% off a future purchase.
- DODOcase is offering 30% off site-wide with promo code CM30.
- Native Union has a selection of docks, cables, cases, and watch bands for up to 80% off.