Target has posted its Black Friday ad for 2016, listing several deals on Apple products. The promotions include 25% off all Apple TV models, $150 off the 9.7-inch iPad Pro and $180 off the Beats Solo2 Wireless.
The retailer is offering discounts and promotions in two waves: there's an Early Access period that begins today and runs until November 24 both in-store and online. Then, on Thanksgiving Day at 6 P.M., Target will open its stores for further Black Friday deals.
Early Access deals on Apple products include three Apple TV models -- the 32 and 64GB fourth-generation Apple TV and a third-generation Apple TV -- and Beats Solo2 Wireless headphones and Beats Tour 2.5 in-ear headphones.
- 25% off 32GB Fourth-Generation Apple TV
- 25% off 64GB Fourth-Generation Apple TV
- 25% off Third-Generation Apple TV
- $180 off Beats Solo2 Wireless (Reg. $299.99)
- $65 off Beats Tour 2.5 in-ear headphones (Reg. $129.99)
Regular Black Friday deals include $71.99 off Apple Watch Series 1, iPad discounts and iPhone 7 and 7 Plus deals.
- Save $71.99 Apple Watch Series 1 (Starting at $198)
- 20% off all iPods
- $0 Down and Free $250 Target Gift Card on iPhone 7 and 7 Plus models
- Save $150.99 on 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- Save $129.99 on iPad Air 2
- Save $70.20 on iPad mini 2
- Save $180 on Beats Solo2 Wireless (Reg. $299.99)
- Save $65 on Beats Tour 2.5 in-ear headphones (Reg. $129.99)
In addition to discounts on Apple and Beats products, Target is offering 40% off all Otterbox Commuter cases.
Top Rated Comments