Apple today released a minor update to Final Cut Pro, bringing native support for Material eXchange Format (MXF) container files and several other enhancements and bug fixes.
What's New in Version 10.1.4
- Native MXF import, edit, and export with Pro Video Formats 2.0 software update
- Option to export AVC-Intra MXF files
- Support for import and editing with Panasonic AVC-LongG media
- Fixes issues with automatic library backups
- Fixes a problem where clips with certain frame rates from Canon and Sanyo cameras would not import properly
- Resolves issues that could interrupt long imports when App Nap is enabled
- Stabilization and Rolling Shutter reduction works correctly with 240fps video
Apple has also released Xcode 6.1.1 today, delivering several bug fixes for Apple's OS X and iOS app tools for developers.
What's New in Version 6.1.1
- Fixes common causes of SourceKit crashes when working with Swift
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements