YouTube has updated its Capture video recording app for iOS with new features, including the ability to pause and resume recording, support for multiple clip stitching, and additional post-processing tools. The app also now allows users to add an audio track from a personal iOS music library, with the number of included “YouTube soundtracks“ also increased.
* Pause and resume recording
* Stitch together multiple clips into a seamless video
* Rearrange or trim individual clips
* Add a soundtrack from your music collection or Capture's expanded audio library
* Major bug fixes and stability improvements
* iOS7 compatibility improvements
YouTube originally launched Capture in December 2012, and was updated with iPad support last March. YouTube Capture is a free app for iOS devices and can be downloaded through the App Store. [Direct Link]