Otterbox has introduced iPhone case/wallet combination, the Commuter Series Wallet. The $45 case includes space for 3 credit cards and a single dollar bill, while coming in black, white/grey and pink/grey color combinations.
The new case competes against other wallet cases like TwelveSouth's BookBook, as well as dozens of other wallet cases on the market.
- Multi-layer case guards against damage to your device
- Slimline design hides contents, keeping them safe and secure
- Self-adhering screen protector guards against scratches and scrapes to the glass display
- Access drawer holds up to three cards and one bill
- Audible click closure gives you peace of mind knowing your items are securely enclosed
- Access Wallet drawer contents without turning case over
The Commuter Series Wallet case, for the iPhone 5 and 5s, is available from Otterbox and other retailers for $45.
Top Rated Comments
Theives will love it!
Somewhere, Jonathan Ive sheds a single tear.
I suppose you could say that with one fewer thing to look after, maybe you'd be less likely to misplace it or be careless with it.
*I* don't use an Otterbox. I put Otterboxes on hand-me-down devices I give to the kids, to protect them from the inevitable drops, etc. But they are also popular with people who need a ruggedized case due to their work environment.
Hilarious. I never understood why people by Otter boxes at all. They look huge and hideous.