After launching Logic Pro X earlier this month, Apple has updated the audio software with a number of stability fixes and performance enhancements.
- Fixes an issue that could cause content downloading to stall
- 24-bit audio files are no longer converted to 16-bit when exporting projects to AAF
- Improves stability when switching between audio editors while Flex Pitch is enabled
- Track Stacks that contain both software instrument and audio tracks will no longer be inadvertently flattened by loading a Patch
- Tuner is now available when selecting a Track Stack containing audio tracks
- Addresses graphic and selection behavior issues in the Score Editor
Logic Pro X is described as Apple’s most advanced Logic Pro software to date, offering a number of new creative tools for musicians, a redesigned interface, and an expanded collection of instruments and effects.