Fresh off its Thanksgiving holiday, Apple today seeded developers with the first test build of OS X 10.8.3.
The first beta of OS X 10.8.3 arrives as Build 12D32, and users are required to install the OS X Software Update Seed Configuration Utility in order to upgrade to the build.
Areas of focus for testing include AirPlay, AirPort, Game Center, and Graphics Drivers.
Top Rated Comments
* Messages, messages is a mess
* Slow shutdown times
* Laggy mouse behavior when taking a screenshot
* Bad drivers when running dual monitor setup
* Invisible cursor when coming from a fullscreen application
* Random re-indexing of Spotlight
* Time Machine backup disks change name to random names
* Slow animations when used for the first time in a while
* Load times of Safari is sometimes long for no good reason
* Make the stacks in the Dock better, when watching a downloading file you can't open it when having the stack open. Make it live.
* Add a simple 'location' option in Calendar that let's you pick a contact from the Contacts app.
* App Store is slow.
oh, and I hope it fixes the sporadically missing mouse cursor problem.
To paraphrase a Futurama meme:
Your software is bad.
And you should feel bad!