Apple Releases iOS 5 Beta 3 to Developers

Apple has just pushed out the third beta version of iOS 5 to developers, continuing to push forward on the next major revision of Apple's mobile operating system set for public release in the fall. The new version is known as Build 9A5259f.

ios 5 beta 3
No details on changes included in the new beta have yet been provided, but we will update this post as the news comes out.

iOS 18 CarPlay Feature

iOS 18 Adds These 5 New Features to CarPlay

Thursday June 13, 2024 7:44 am PDT by
ios 18 button bulge

iOS 18 Adds Pop-Out Bezel Animation When Pressing iPhone Buttons

Tuesday June 11, 2024 10:40 am PDT by
iOS 18 includes a small but interesting change for the buttons on the iPhone, adding more of a visual element when changing volume, activating the Action button, or locking the screen. When you press an iPhone button in iOS 18, the display bezel bulges outward slightly. This feature is available for the volume buttons, Action button and the power button, and it will also likely be used for...
maxresdefault

First Look at Messages via Satellite in iOS 18

Thursday June 13, 2024 11:29 am PDT by
iOS 18 Wallet Feature

Here's What's New in Apple Wallet on iOS 18 for Event Tickets and More

Friday June 14, 2024 7:32 am PDT by

Jovani.ivan Avatar
:mad: :mad: :mad:

OK this is ridiculous. There is no good reason why I shouldn't get the wifi syncing I've been demanding from day one. I even emailed Steve about it years ago. So draconian Apple wants me to out and buy a new iPhone to get their crappy new software? Screw them. I'll go buy an Android Galaxy S2 instead.

Lol all my friends who got Android phones never get regular updates to begin with. Not sure how the Galaxy will fare out but I've known people with Samsung, Sony and LG(I think) Android phones who are still at least one major version of Android behind because there is no new firmware for their phone.

Draconian Apple, really? And did you really think emailing the CEO of a company would get you a feature. If you really want it, jailbreak and be happy with what you've had for 3 years.
Ducky280 Avatar
Sounds >> Text Tones:

You can now set your OWN
wolfenkraft Avatar
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Obvious troll is obvious.
jonrando Avatar
"Sorry I have a 3GS not a 3G accidentally left off the all important S. So I will be getting the updates. I'm back to thinking iOS 5 is magical again."

Wow.
jman240 Avatar
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh you're going to love android updates.... /sarcasm
ghostface147 Avatar
:mad: :mad: :mad:

There's plenty of good reason. You're outdated. That's it. Now go over and enjoy Android. You're not going to be missed.