As noted by TUAW, Apple has pushed out GarageBand, iMovie, and iPhoto updates via the Mac App Store, updating the three primary components of the iLife '11 suite. The updates have not yet made it to Software Update or Apple's downloads site for those users who installed the suite by a mechanism other than the Mac App Store, but they appear on those distribution channels in the near future.
- GarageBand 6.0.4:
This update supports general compatibility issues, and addresses overall stability and performance issues including the following:- iMovie 9.0.4:
- Fixes an issue with the GarageBand Lesson Store not completing single or multiple lesson downloads.
- Corrects issues with some tempo-based effects falling out of sync with main song tempo.
- Resolves problems with Magic GarageBand project files not opening up correctly in the GarageBand tracks view.
This update improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues, including the following:- iPhoto 9.1.5:
- Support for opening projects imported from iMovie for iOS.
- Fixes an issue where some audio adjustments were not preserved.
- Addresses a performance issue when using large quantities of video clips with keywords.
- Resolves issue with slow application launch when working with large iPhoto libraries.
This update supports general compatibility issues, and also addresses overall stability and performance. Minor issues addressed include:Update: GarageBand 6.0.4 (53.73 MB), iMovie 9.0.4 (76.20 MB), and iPhoto 9.1.5 (220.83 MB) are now also available via Software Update and Apple's downloads site.
- The date range of each event now updates correctly to reflect changes made to photos using the Adjust Time and Date command
- Addresses an issue that could cause the Photos view to scroll incorrectly when Event Titles are displayed
- Fixes a problem that could prevent Ken Burns animations from being applied correctly on photos in a saved Classic slideshow
- Deleting photos from a web album using the contextual menu now removes them from the album without deleting them from the library
- Addresses an issue that could prevent a crop adjustment from being removed from a photo when using the Revert to Original command
Update 2: Apple has also pushed out iDVD 7.1.2 (36.12 MB) and iWeb 3.0.4 (178.57 MB) updates.