Apple Seeds Mac OS X 10.6.3 Build 10D552 to Developers
iPhoneinCanada notes that, just days after its last developer seed, Apple has released Mac OS X 10.6.3 Build 10D552 to developers. Developer seeding of this third maintenance release for Snow Leopard began in early January.
According to reports, today's build focuses on AirPort, Graphics Drivers, and Quicktime. The build further includes:
- Performance improvements for 64-bit Logic
- Addresses compatibility issues with OpenGL-based applications
- Includes changes to QuickTime X that increase reliability and enhance security
- Improves printing reliability and compatibility with 3rd party printers
- Addresses an issue that causes background message colors to display incorrectly in Mail when scrolling
With dwindling focus areas for testing and the short interval between developer releases, a public release of Mac OS X 10.6.3 may occur in the relatively near future.