Apple's colorful mainstream flagship, starting at $749.
More Details on Next-Generation iPhone? 3G Netbook Due This Summer?
- New iPhone announcement around mid-June
- New iPhone will be faster and have a more seamless experience unmatched by any device
- U-Verse iPhone application; will allow control of your home DVR (play, pause, rewind, etc.)
- The annual iPhone launch is "becoming a tradition."
- Nothing official is being confirmed, but they said that people should prep for an exciting time this summer.
- AT&T is said to be working with Apple to create a unified product with an unparalleled experience across all their products and services.
- Apple's 3.0 software should tell us where the iPhone platform is going.
- They said customers shouldnt need to choose from AT&T's high-end devices because of features, they should choose based on preferences. The gap in capability should be filled with the new iPhone.
- Seems like the higher speed HSDPA (7.2Mbps) is being hinted at too which should confirm the earlier rumors of the new Infineon chipset.
- The $99 3G netbook will start selling this summer, and the first one won't be a Windows OS.