Apple is separating the new smartphones into its usual low-cost versus high-cost categories, with big differences between the two models coming down to the camera, display, and battery life.
iOS 13 & watchOS 6 Now Available
Apple-Expo 2008 Highlights
The mix, though, is good. Where past shows have been too easily swayed towards the iPod or iPhone at the expense of the core Mac business, this year we were delighted to note a good mix of the practical, the wacky, and the lifestyle.Products of interest highlighted by TechRadar:
- Griffin AirCurve - acoustic amplifier that turns your iPhone into a no-power-drain alarm clock on your nightstand, or a mini sound system that never needs batteries or adapters.
- Griffin Clarifi - iPhone case with built-in macro lens
- Sweetcover - Mac laptop cases
- RealMac Software's LittleSnapper - Mac software to capture, organise, annotate and share screenshots from your desktop and the web.
- VMware's Fusion 2.0 - virtualization software for Intel Macs, allowing them to run Windows
- Iomega's eGo Helium Portable Hard Drive - MacBook Air styled external hard drives
- MacAlly's Mirage - iPod nano case with reflective mirrored finish allows iPod screen to show through when it's turned on.
- MacAlly PowerLink - 3-in-1 battery pack, data sync, flash drive for iPod and iPhone