Macworld Banner? Reviewing the iTV
Fake "spy" images are circulating the web, as always, pre-Macworld. One of the more believable (but unrevealing) photos claims to be banner in Moscone South which has the same 2007 teaser image at Apple's website.
As we await for more elevator spy shots in anticipation of Macworld, here's a review of one item likely to be on the agenda at Macworld... the iTV.
Apple introduced the "iTV" at the "It's Showtime" media event in September. Apple's Showtime event Quicktime stream remains available for readers to watch. Details of the announcement are summarized here.
- To be released in Q1 2007
- iTV is a codename, the real name will be something different
- Built-in power supply (no power brick)
- USB2, Ethernet and 802.11 wireless connectivity
- HDMI, Optical audio, Component video and RCA stereo audio outputs
- Works with the Apple Remote
- Front Row-like interface
- Works with iTunes PC and Mac
[iTV] wirelessly feeds whatever you downloaded on
iTunes which include videos, TV, music videos, movies or your entire iTunes music library to your television set.