Evernote Food Updated to Include OpenTable Reservations and Foursquare Ratings
In addition, users are now able to share recipes via Facebook, Twitter, or email, and new tag-based syncing capabilities have been implemented in the standard Evernote app. Recipes that are saved to Evernote can be synced with Evernote Food.
Evernote Food has a few other minor updates including improved search results and faster image uploads.
SharingThe latest version of Evernote Food can be downloaded for free from the App Store. [Direct Link]
- Share recipes via Facebook, Twitter and email
- OpenTable integration lets you make restaurant reservations from the app
- See venue ratings from Foursquare
- Upload images from other albums
- Meal images load more quickly
- Improved search results for recipes and meals
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements