More modern look coming this fall.
Apple Releases OS X 10.8.2 Supplemental Update with Japanese Character, Safari and Other Bug Fixes
The OS X v10.8.2 Supplemental Update is recommended for all users running OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.2 and includes the following fixes:
- Resolves an issue that may cause certain Japanese characters to appear incorrectly in Mail
- Allows Safari to access secure sites when parental controls are enabled
- Addresses an issue that may prevent systems with more than 64 GB of RAM from starting up
OS X v10.8.2 Supplemental Update 1.0 is available via the Software Update mechanism in the Mac App Store , and arrives just over two weeks after the release of OS X 10.8.2.
Update 1:32 PM: Apple has also released OS X Lion 10.7.5 Supplemental Update, bringing several bug fixes to the latest version of OS X Lion.
The OS X v10.7.5 Supplemental Update is recommended for all users running OS X Lion v10.7.5 and includes the following fixes:
- Resolves an issue that may cause Time Machine backups to take a very long time to complete
- Addresses an issue that prevents certain applications signed with a Developer ID from launching
The Supplemental Update is recommended if you installed the Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5 Update (build 11G56).
It is not needed if you install the Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5 Update (build 11G63).