Autodesk Releases 'Inventor Fusion' on Mac App Store
Imagine the new and exciting ideas you can create using Autodesk Inventor Fusion technology to bring your designs to life. This new, 3D CAD modeling software enables creation of designs through intuitive direct manipulation and easy to understand design tools.The system requirements for Inventor Fusion for Mac include most relatively recent Mac Pro, iMac, and MacBook Pro models with specific graphics options from AMD, NVIDIA or Intel. Autodesk has, however, indicated that users may still have success running the software on officially unsupported systems.
- 2D Sketching: Start your designs by using simple 2D sketch tools. Control sketches with dimensions. Create 2D layouts from which you can create multiple shapes fast.
- Direct Modeling: Push – pull and edit your way to your final desired result. Direct modeling means you can focus on your design task and not on complex modeling commands and dialogs. Autodesk Inventor Fusion technology is a history free 3D design tool.
- Assembly design: Assemblies that mimic the real world makes positioning and moving your design fast and predictable. Designing in context means you have all the right information to make design decisions. Flexible assembly structure ensures you can change your mind at any time.
- Real Time Visualization: Beautiful 3D and fast real-time navigation make creating and presenting your design easy.
- Cloud Storage: Store and Share your designs using Autodesk 360 collaboration service. Use Webgl enabled browsers or Autodesk Viewers for IOS to view your designs when on the go.
- AutoCAD® Compatibility: Autodesk Inventor Fusion Technology is compatible with other Autodesk® software products, making it easy for you to read files from colleagues and clients.
- Translators: Read SAT, STEP, DWG and Autodesk Inventor Files. Share data as STEP or STL. STL output means you are ready to use the growing number of 3D printers and printing services.
Autodesk Inventor Fusion is available free from the Mac App Store. [Direct Link]