As with the previous version of Reminders, you can make as many lists as you need in the new Reminders app, and add as many reminders to each as you like – including scheduled reminders. Here's how it works.
- To add a scheduled reminder to a list you created, tap its name under My Lists.
- Tap the plus (+) button next to New Reminder in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Give your reminder a name.
- Tap the small info ("i") button next to it.
- Tap the toggle next to Remind me on a day.
- Tap Alarm to select a date on which to be reminded.
- To be choose a specific time to be reminded on the date you selected, tap Remind me at a time.
- Tap Done in the top-right corner of the screen.