Deals: Apple's 13-Inch M2 MacBook Air Drops to All-Time Low Price of $899 ($200 Off)

Apple's 13.6-inch 256GB M2 MacBook Air has dropped to $899.00 today on Best Buy, down from $1,099.00. Best Buy offers free next-day shipping as well as in-store pick-up for most locations, and has all four colors of Space Gray, Silver, Midnight, and Starlight at this price.

macbook air spacegray purpleNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

This is an all-time low price on the 13.6-inch 256GB M2 MacBook Air, and Best Buy has been one of the few retailers to offer this sale over the past few months.

Best Buy also has the 512GB model of the 13.6-inch M2 MacBook Air on sale, available for $1,199.00, down from $,1399.00. Compared to past sales, this is a second-best price and still a solid discount on the 2022 notebook.

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Related Roundup: Apple Deals

iOS 17

Apple Sheds More Light on iOS 17.5 Bug That Resurfaced Deleted Photos

Friday May 24, 2024 2:36 am PDT by

nutmac Avatar
I wish Apple would offer 16GB 512GB as one of the standard configurations for MacBook Air.
Scotticus Avatar
It took me less than a day to completely stop noticing the notch. It's wild to me that it bothers some people so much
trusso Avatar
I still think that everyone fawning over a computer with a notch in its display has severe Stockholm Syndrome.

Sure, the M2 is nice and the MBPs are incredibly solid - but Apple needs to shrink the camera tech or give us a top bezel. And I still don't understand the obsession everyone seems to have with thin-to-non-existent bezels. :rolleyes:
Blackstick Avatar

Man, I must drive you crazy, I put my own notch on my 42" C2 ;)

I don't even see the notches. It's like my nose. My eyes see it - my brain auto ignores it.

Attachment Image
sdhalpern Avatar
I just got the 15” M2 Air from BestBuy for $903 (certified excellent). Looks brand new and had a 4 count battery cycle. #DontBuyNew
Sir_Macs_A_Lot Avatar

Ditto. Every time I see a headline about a discount being offered, I move on cuz I know it’s just a 8/256.