Originally developed by Relic Entertainment and generally regarded as the definitive version of the critically acclaimed real-time strategy game, the Master Collection on Mac utilizes an implementation of Apple's Metal that brings a leap forward in performance and graphics, according to Feral.
Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection challenges players to direct their troops through fast-paced real-time battles in the brutal fight to turn the tide of World War II. From the desperate defense of Stalingrad to victory in Berlin, they must defeat a tenacious enemy through the deadly cold of the Russian winter and the fast-moving battlegrounds of the western front.The Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection comes with the base game, its entire catalogue of DLC, and all three expansions, including The Western Front Armies, Ardennes Assault, and The British Forces.
The Western Front Armies changes the course of multiplayer warfare by bringing U.S. Forces and the German Oberkommando West to Online and Skirmish mode. Meanwhile Ardennes Assault puts players in command of U.S. Forces in a single-player campaign against the Germany army. The British Forces challenges players adds a new multiplayer army and a new set of maps ranging from northwest Europe to Nazi Germany.
The game officially supports the following Macs:
- All 13-inch Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15-inch Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- All 15-inch MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
- All 21.5-inch iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 1.8GHz i3 processor or better
- All 27-inch iMacs released since Late 2013 (Late 2012 models with Nvidia 675MX or Nvidia 680MX graphics are also supported.)
- All 27-inch iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013