- BeatsX — regular $149.95, now $119.95
- Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless — regular $199.95, now $159.95
- Beats Solo3 Wireless — regular $299.95, now $239.95
Apple's deals match those frequently offered by authorized resellers like B&H Photo Video, which has BeatsX and Solo3 Wireless on sale for the same prices, but even lower prices can be found on Amazon for select colors.
- BeatsX — regular $149.95, now $109
- Powerbeats3 Wireless — regular $199.95, now $134
- Solo3 Wireless — regular $299.95, now $219.99
All three headphones feature Fast Fuel. Five minutes of charging provides up to three hours of playback for the Solo3 Wireless, two hours of playback for the BeatsX, and an hour of playback for the Powerbeats3 Wireless.
Apple's special Beats prices are available in the United States only for a limited time.
Disclosure: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with B&H Photo Video and may get paid if you click one of the above links and make a purchase.