Apple has updated its regional website for India to indicate the Apple Watch will be available in the world's second most populous country on November 6.
India will be part of the tenth launch wave. Apple Watch most recently became available for purchase on October 22 in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, followed by Chile, South Africa and the Philippines on October 23.
- April 24: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, UK, US
- June 26: Italy, Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, and Taiwan
- July 17: The Netherlands, Sweden, and Thailand
- July 31: New Zealand, Russia, and Turkey
- September 25: Austria, Denmark, and Ireland
- October 9: Belgium, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg, and Poland
- October 16: Brazil and Colombia
- October 22: Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates
- October 23: Chile, Philippines, and South Africa
- November 6: India
Apple Watch prices in India are not yet listed on the Apple Online Store. Apple Watch Sport prices have been speculated to start at between Rs. 24,999 and Rs. 30,000 in the country.