As we first mentioned last week, there's a new feature in the Buyer's Guide, which will let you know when a product is available at the lowest price we've seen. Look for the products that are tagged with "Lowest Price Ever" to see some of the best discounts available.
We've rounded up deals on quite a few Apple accessories, including an exclusive discount on AppleCare with an iPad purchased from MacMall. As always, we've also included a great list of apps and games that are on sale this week.
iPad Air 2
Target is offering the 16GB Wi-Fi only iPad Air 2 in Silver for $399, which is $100 off the original price. The deal is available for both the Silver and Gold models, but the two tablets are sold out online so will need to be purchased at a retail location.
B&H Photo is offering a small discount on most of its iPad Air 2 models, dropping prices by $30 to $50. With the discount, 64GB model Wi-Fi only model in Space Gray is priced at $564 and the 128GB model in Gold is priced at $659. Prices vary somewhat by model, but there are slight discounts to be had on all of the site's iPads.
Best Buy, Amazon, and B&H Photo have deep discounts on some remaining stock of now-discontinued higher-capacity iPad Air models, as listed below.
- iPad Air Cellular Space Gray 64GB (AT&T) - $525
- iPad Air Cellular Silver 128GB (Verizon) - $663.99
- iPad Air Cellular Space Gray 128GB (Verizon) - $549
iPad mini 3
Amazon has a couple iPad mini 3 models available at a low price. The 16GB Silver Wi-Fi only model is available for $344, while the 16GB Space Gray Wi-Fi only model is available for $335.
B&H Photo is offering some modest discounts on various iPad mini 3 models, dropping the price by up to $50. The 16GB WiFi + Cellular iPad mini 3 in silver is available for $479 and the 128GB version is available for $669.
Discounts for each model and color vary, but most models are being offered at a lower price than you'll find at the Apple Store, and buying from B&H, you won't have to pay sales tax unless you're in New York.
iPad mini 2
Amazon has some discounts on current iPad mini 2 models, offering the 16GB Silver Verizon iPad mini 2 for $329 and the 16GB Space Gray Verizon iPad mini 2 for $329. Amazon also has the 32GB Verizon iPad mini 2 in Space Gray for $375, the lowest price we've seen.
Best Buy, B&H Photo, and Amazon have remaining stock of now-discontinued higher-capacity iPad mini 2 models, which are a good deal if you're looking for an iPad mini. Compared to the iPad mini 3, the iPad mini 2 only lacks Touch ID.
- iPad mini Cellular Silver 128GB (AT&T) - $549.99
- iPad mini Cellular Space Gray 128GB (AT&T) - $499.99
- iPad mini Cellular Space Gray 64GB (AT&T) - $449
- iPad mini Cellular Silver 128GB (Verizon) - $495
- iPad mini Cellular Space Gray 128GB (Verizon) - $534.99 (Lowest Price Ever)
- iPad mini Cellular Space Gray 64GB (Verizon) - $419.99
- 2013 21.5-inch 2.7GHz/8GB/1TB (Adorama) - $1,199.99, $100 off
- 2013 21.5-inch 2.9GHz/8GB/1TB (Adorama) - $1,399, $200 off
- 2013 27-inch 3.2GHz/8GB/1TB (Amazon) - $1,679.99, $120 off
- 2013 27-inch 3.4GHz/8GB/1TB (Adorama) - $1,794.99, $204 off
- 2014 27-inch 3.5GHz/8GB/1TB Retina iMac (Adorama) (MacMall) - $2,199.99, $100 off
- 2015 3.3GHz/8GB/1TB Retina iMac (Adorama) (MacMall) - $1,899.99, $150 off
- 1.4GHz/4GB/500GB (Adorama) - $464.99, $34 off
- 2.6GHz/8GB/1TB (Adorama) - $664, $35 off
- 2.8GHz/8GB/1TB (Adorama) (MacMall) - $938, $60 off
- 2015 11-inch 1.6GHz/4GB/128GB (Adorama) (B&H Photo) - $824.99, $75 off
- 2015 11-inch 1.6GHz/4GB/256GB (Best Buy) (Amazon) (Adorama) - $1044.99, $50 off
- 2015 13-inch 1.6GHz/4GB/128GB (Best Buy) - $849, $150 off
- 2015 13-inch 1.6GHz/4GB/256GB (Best Buy) (Adorama) (B&H PHoto) (MacMall) - $1,139, $60 off
- 2014 11-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB (Adorama) - $798, $200 off (Lowest Price Ever)
- 2014 13-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB (Adorama) - $819, $180 off
- 2014 13-inch 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB (B&H Photo) - $899, $300 off (Lowest Price Ever)
Retina MacBook Pro
- 2015 13-inch 2.7GHz/8GB/128GB (Adorama) (B&H Photo) (MacMall) - $1,229.99, $70 off
- 2015 13-inch 2.7GHz/8GB/256GB (Adorama) (MacMall) - $1,424.99, $74 off
- 2015 13-inch 2.9GHz/8GB/512GB (Adorama) (B&H Photo) (MacMall) - $1,699.99 $100 off
- 2015 15-inch 2.2GHz/16GB/256GB (B&H Photo) (Adorama) - $1,819, $180 off (Lowest Price Ever)
- 2015 15-inch 2.5GHz/16GB/512GB (Adorama) - $2,349, $150 off
- 2014 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB/128GB (B&H Photo) - $1,149, $150 off
- 2014 13-inch 2.6GHz/8GB/256GB (Adorama) - $1,229, $259 off
- 2014 13-inch 2.8GHz/8GB/512GB (Adorama) - $1,499 $300 off
- 2014 15-inch 2.5GHz/16GB/512GB (B&H Photo) (Amazon) - $1,999 $500 off
There are quite a few apps that are on sale at discounted prices or available for free for a limited time. We'll highlight a few here, but make sure to check out our sister site AppShopper for a complete list.
Simulation games Game Dev Story and Pocket Academy from Kairosoft are on sale for $0.99 and $1.99, respectively, down from $3.99. World Cruise Story and Pocket Harvest are also on sale for $1.99, down from $4.99.
LP organizing app MilkCrate is available for free, down from $2.99. Infinity Blade is available for free, down from $5.99.
Card game Card Wars - Adventure Time was named Apple's App of the Week, so it will be free to download until next Thursday when a new app is picked.
MacMall is offering MacRumors readers 20 percent off AppleCare for iPad with the purchase of any iPad or iPad Air 2, using the coupon code MWBCJMACRUMORS.
Target is offering 10 percent off select Apple products and accessories like iPads, iPods, iTunes gift cards, iPhone 6/6 Plus and Beats Solo 2 headphones through the Target Cartwheel app. The discounts will be available through 7/11.
LivingSocial is selling Sanrio Hello Kitty iPhone cases for the iPhone 5/5s/6/6 Plus for $12.99, down from $39.99. The Otterbox 2,000 mAh Resurgence Power Case for the iPhone 5/5s is available from Groupon for $39.99, down from $99.95.
Groupon has several third-party unofficial Apple Watch bands from iPM available for $24.99, down from their regular price of $99. Bands available include the Stainless Steel Metal Link Band, the Stainless Steel Mesh Strap, and the Stainless Steel Mesh Milanese Loop Band.
StackSocial is selling the Bobine Apple Watch Charging Dock for $18.75, down from $25. DailySteals has an Apple Earpods and Lightning cable bundle for $12, down from the regular combined price of $48.
Beats UrBeats Nicki Pink earbuds are available for $64.99 from Groupon, down from $99.95. Groupon is selling the Beats by Dre. Studio headphones for $169.99, down from $299.99.
Groupon is selling a combo Apple 5-Watt Power Adapter and Lightning Cable for $16.99, down from the regular price of $19 each. Groupon offering the Griffin iTrip AUX for $27.99, down from $49.99.
Groupon's also hosting an Apple Event, discounting a huge range of additional Apple accessories ranging from the Apple TV, iPads, and iPhones to cases and keyboards.
MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors.