Physics puzzle game God of Light from Playmous has been named Apple's App of the Week, and as a result, it will be free to download from the App Store for the next seven days. First released in February of 2014, God of Light is normally priced at $1.99 and has not been priced below $0.99 since its initial launch.
Praised for its impressive graphics, soundtrack, and challenging gameplay in App Store reviews, God of Light asks players to reflect, bend, manipulate, and teleport rays of light to make their way through five game worlds and 125 different levels.
This game more than delivers when it comes to great gameplay experience, so what are you waiting for? Get ready for an amazing trip. Become God of Light!
- Explore 5 different game worlds and 125 levels.
- Use mirrors, prisms, splitters, collectors, black holes and filters to control rays of light energy.
- Unlock and share your achievements with friends. Do you have what it takes to earn them all?
- Collect glowing creatures that help you solve puzzles.
- Receive regular updates with new game worlds and levels to explore.
God of Light can be downloaded from the App Store for free. [Direct Link]
Top Rated Comments
I was confused for quite some time when I went there and couldn't find a free version only the get version. :eek:;)
Your use of get is confusing. You should say "Please don't forget to to obtain it for get!" Much clearer.