Apple today released Final Cut Server 1.5.1, bringing a number of improvements to the company's back-end package for managing Final Cut video production tasks.
Final Cut Server 1.5.1 is a revision to Final Cut Server 1.5. This update addresses general compatibility issues, improves overall stability, and addresses a number of other minor issues. This update is recommended for all users of Final Cut Server 1.5.
The issues addressed include:
- Fixes possible slowdown in the check-in and check-out process
- Fixes status display in Downloads & Uploads window
- Locked assets are now skipped in the archive process
- Fixes archiving and restore for bundle assets
- Improves reliability of adding and removing archive devices
Full details on changes included in the update are available in the associated release notes.
The update weighs in at 40 MB and officially requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 or 10.5.8, but Final Cut Server 1.5 is also compatible with OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.